updated: March 2022
- Stortford Therapy Space will continue to monitor and follow the government advice and guidelines related to Covid-19.
-We will continue to provide hand sanitiser for everyone attending the Centre.
- Masks are optional and personal choice.
- We ask that clients arrive at their appointment time to avoid using the waiting room where possible.
- Please inform your therapist before your session if you or anyone you live with are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms or have tested positive to Covid-19. Your individual therapist will discuss alternative arrangements with you.
- Please also inform your therapist if you or anyone you live with have tested positive to Covid-19 after or between sessions.
- Any changes to our Covid-19 protocol will be communicated to you directly via your individual therapist.
Stortford Therapy Space Team